Perfect way to start the day.
"Dressing well is a form of good manners, if you ask me. When you’re standing in a room, your effect is the same as a chair’s effect, or a sculpture’s. You’re part of someone’s view, you’re part of that world, and so you should dress well. I find it’s a show of respect to try to put on your best face and look as good as you can."
– Tom Ford
- Oriental Button Coverall Jacket - Indigo
- Double Welted Pocket Shirt - Grey
- Ink Dyed Banded Collar Long Pullover Shirt - Blue
- French Seam String Pant - Grey
- *Engineered Garments Knit Scarf - H. Grey/White Jersey Stripe
- *Land by Land for Engineered Garments Camellia - Indigo
- *Playboy Magazine - April 1988
All items by NEEDLES unless otherwise noted